St. Mary's Cemetery
Sacred Heart Parish owns and operates St. Mary's Cemetery, located on Wood St. in Middleborough. St. Mary's first burial dates back to 1891 and currently has lots available in the new Hopedale section. All parishioners are welcome to purchase lots in a pre-need or at-need manner. Payment plans are available. It is not required to be Catholic to be buried at St. Mary’s. For more information, please call the Parish Offices at 508-947-0444. A copy of the cemetery regulations may be viewed and downloaded from the link below.
More to Come